Can the Spectator Speak?
RASHAYLA MARIE BROWN
July 15 - August 20, 2016 PRESS RELEASE
- Rashayla Marie Brown in Bad at Sports Top 5 Weekend Picks, 7/14
- Rashayla Marie Brown reviewed in ARTFORUM Critics' Picks for The Grace Jones Project at Museum of The African Diaspora, 7/6
- Rashayla Marie Brown is profiled in Chicago Magazine, 7/1
- Rashayla Marie Brown in Can the Spectator Speak? highlighted in TimeOut Chicago, 7/1
- Nick Albertson reviewed in New City for Unrolled at Aspect/Ratio, 6/29
- Diaz Lewis is hightlighted in The New York Times for For-Site's Home Land Security, 6/23
- Orr Menirom reviewed in Haaretz for at Herzliya Artists Residency, 6/21
- Einat Amir receives ARTIS grant for MAXXI Rome exhibition, 6/17
- Einat Amir awarded LIAEP grant for upcoming Bemis Artist Residency, 6/17
- Rashayla Marie Brown highlighted in Modern Painters portfolio, 6/1
- Iris Bernblum profiled in New City Let the Performance Begin, 5/24
- Sabina Ott reviewed in New City for always repeating is all of living at Aspect/Ratio, 5/10
Opened in 2012, Aspect/Ratio is a contemporary art gallery focusing on video and performance based artworks from an international group of emerging and established artists.